Friday, December 31, 2010

New Years Eve Live


Jesse and my drawing
Today I am writing about a lot of different subjects in one post.

 This is a picture of my new years eve live drawing that I gave to Bob and Jesse for there 100th podcast birthday. I still cant believe that Jesse actually held my drawing. That is better than an actually famous person!

File:New-years-eve-live.png                  
 

Sprocket and his cute little birthday hat
    
  Yesterday was my dog, Sprocket's 2nd birthday and here a picture that I took of him wearing a hat that said Birthday Boy. I think he looks very adorable in it!
  The last official podcast of the year aired yesterday with an interview with Brandon Gilberstadt and Kris Kachurak. And a free episode! You can listen to it here.
  Have a Happy New Year! And you can listen to new years eve live on the radio today!

3 comments:

  1. Your dog is so cute! Happy New Years Eve to you, Jessa!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, I think he is very cute too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice pictures Jessa. Happy New Year! May God bless you and your blog in the year to come.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!