Thursday, December 23, 2010

Short Review: "Grandma's Christmas visit" and a Happy Birthday

  This is going to be a very short review of, "Grandmas Christmas visit", for several reasons. It's almost Christmas and I am very busy and I really don't have a whole lot to say about this episode.

   But besides my review I happen to know, by my amazing ability to never forget a birthday, that it is Jess Harnell's birthday. So we should all sing him Wooton's happy birthday song featured in, "Welcoming Wooton".  "Today is your Birthday happy happy birthday; today is your birthday happy birthday, hey!"
 
Now for my review: Like I said I don't have much to say about it because it was a little bit boring. I have probably listened to it only about five times out of the three months that I have had it. There wasn't a very good plot to it and I wasn't wondering thorough out the episode what was going to happen.
  Connie was annoying in the scene where she was directing everything. I wish that they wouldn't have her yell so much.
 I was glad that they had Matthew and Olivia play Mary and Joseph since they are siblings.
 I don't understand why the Parker kids could say abualita earlier but then they all of a sudden forgot how to say it or something.
 I also liked the ending it seemed very nice and Christmasy. And I love the character of Lucia I was very glad to see that she came back.
 I give it a 2.3/5.

 So good bye, and happy birthday Jess Harnell!

2 comments:

  1. I agree with everything you said! Great review, even though it was short. I also was very glad that Mary and Joseph were played by siblings, because, unless Priscilla had been Mary, I'm sure there would've been a lot of talk about Barrett and Olivia in the reviews. I was Joseph once in a Christmas play, and Mary and I had to hold hands for some of the scenes. One of my aunts literally still teases me about it to this day! It was five years ago! Anyway, keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!