Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Review: A Thankstaking Story

  A Thankstaking Story

Summary:

  On a snowy Thanksgiving day, Whit, Connie, Eugene, and a few of their friends end up stuck at Whit’s End. To pass the time, they tell a zany story of the Scrunch and his plan for Thankstaking.

Review:

  Plot/writing: It was hard for me to listen to this episode all the way through, I kept listening to the first part and then when they started singing I would move onto another episode. But I liked the ending more than the beginning and the more I listen to it the more I like it.
  Also Connie was completely overreacting about her cell phone. I think that they could have had her be frustrated but not so annoying and obnoxious.

  Acting/Characters: Connie in the beginning really annoyed me which is sad because generally in the earlyest albums she was one of my favorite characters. But in the end she wasn't overacting and that was more like what she used to be.

  Humor: The jokes were obviously not extremely funny at all, but not really bad.

  Lesson: I did like the lesson which made the episode a lot better.

  I give it 3.5/5.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!