Friday, December 24, 2010

Merry Christmas Eve

Merry Christmas Eve everybody! I highly doubt that I will have time to post tomorrow so I will do my Christmas post today.
  One of the main parts of the traditional Christmas celebration is the giving of the gifts. I know that I can get very caught up in that part of Christmas. In fact I have spent most of last week getting all of my presents ready to be given away. And God does want us to have a giving spirit. But I think that
  There are so many Adventures in Odyssey episodes, movies and songs that tell us to remember the real meaning of Christmas. I listen/watch them and yet I still brush it off and mainly think about the traditions, spending time with family and the getting and giving of presents. I still take the miracle birth of Jesus for granted.
  This Christmas I want to actually remember to stop and enjoy Jesus (like Chris said). I will remember that while I go around celebrating Christmas I will actually celebrate him as well. I hope that you will do the same and have a merry Christmas!

2 comments:

Thanks for commenting!