Tuesday, January 11, 2011

My Odyssey Story

File:03front-tape.jpg  I started collecting Adventures in Odyssey albums eight years ago, when I was six. The first album that I got was, "Secrets, Surprises and Sensational Stories," which is now it is called, "Heroes."  

  The Christmas right before I turned ten I completed my collection. That was all I got for Christmas that year. And since then I have gotten all of the albums right after they came out.
   To the right, is a picture of my beautiful collection. As you can see I have 18 albums on tape which is very inconvenient because I will someday need to buy them in CD. On the left of the big tower I put the nonofficial albums such as the, "Truth Chronicles," "The lost episodes," and "Passages: Dariens Rise." And on the right are the three albums that are in a weird form like albums, 44, 45, and 46. Which came it two parts.
  The tower was very shaky so I put the two pillows from my bed on the ground in case it fell.
  After I took them down I realized that I forgot to put in my, "Official Guide," and Odyssey shirt that I got when my family went to Whits End in Colorado Springs. So that is a picture of my almost full collection. I also have, "Answer That" the trivia game and I forgot to put that in the second one too.I never have gotten any of the books except one passages book and I forgot to put that in too! (I am remembering this as I go) And I don't have any of the movies either.

   Even though I haven't posted about it I have seen the new album 53 cover and I love it. I hope that the episodes will be as good as the cover!

5 comments:

  1. Wow! That is a very impressive collection. Album 52 looks very nice at the top there. I'm jealous that you've been to Colorado Springs. :\ I really want to go someday. This was a great post! I think all the other bloggers should do something similar.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree I would love to see everyone else's collections!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like how you set up your collection in the 1st picture. And I agree with you guys about everybody else posting pictures. I have like three shelves full of Odyssey and Radio Theatre products.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes! You two should be the first to start!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am an Odyssey collector too! I don't have as many Odyssey albums as you...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!