Thursday, January 13, 2011

An Album 53 Scene!

  The newest Official AIO podcast came out yesterday. It includes an interview with the sound designer, Todd Busteed, they also announce the nominees for the Avery awards, but the highlight of the podcast was hearing the scene from album 53. This is the best podcast that we have heard in quite a while. I always love hearing about the upcoming album.

  We now know that we will hear from an old character, and some think it will be Jason while others are hoping for Richard Maxwell. And Katrina will be a big part in this 12 part story; I am really looking forward to that. But anyway definitely listen to this podcast.

5 comments:

  1. Hey, I just had a thought. Maybe Katrina is the person we're going to hear from that we haven't heard from in a long time. And all of the other speculations are in vain. I don't know. It'll be great to have two long-lost characters back after a long time.

    And, I just wanted to say that you may have spelled "definitely" wrong in the last paragraph of your post. You spelled it as "defiantly", and that conveys a whole different message. I don't know who we'd be defying by listening to the podcast. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have thought about that too. But I hope that there is someone else comming back.
    Thanks, I changed that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just thought about something else; They told us a long time ago that Katrina would appear in album 53. And then later they announced that there would be a character that hasn't appeared in a while and it seems to be something that they want to be a surprise. So it probably isn't Katrina.

    ReplyDelete
  4. If you haven't seen it yet there's an article over at the Odyssey Scoop by a fan who's pretty sure that the returning character will be Jason. http://www.odysseyscoop.com/articles/article37.htm

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really really hope Jason comes back! Thanks for the link, Christian!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!