Thursday, October 21, 2010

Review: Stage Fright

  This Review is of a not yet aired episode, but it does not contain any spoiling information.

Stage fright
Summary:

Barrett Jones couldn’t be more excited about getting the lead role in the school play. But when his first practice is interrupted by a mysterious booming voice, Emily Jones must investigate the “phantom of the school play.”

Review:

  Plot/Writing:  I really loved this episode! I thought that it was both exiting and suspenseful.
  I was glad to hear that there was a new theater and theater owner for the first time since album 15. And by doing this they avoided the questions of what happened to Edwin Blackgaard.
  The one thing that I didn’t enjoy was at the beginning when Emily and Matthew were checking to see who got what part in the play. Emily again was so bossy telling Matthew what he did and didn’t want. I thought that it was unrealistic and annoying.
 
  Acting/Characters:  I was very glad to see the character of Priscilla Peterson is back. I was thinking that she would only be a one time character. The only problem that I had with her is that Gatlin Green (Priscilla) sounds a lot like Christina Puccelli (Emily) and it’s hard to tell them apart.

  Humor:  I thought that the character of Charlie Stolfitz was really funny! I loved the voice that Jess Harnell did for him.
 
  Lesson:  The lesson of this episode (in my opinion) was the best of the season. It dealt with irrational fear, which I have a lot of. And it also discussed not letting fear scare you out of pursuing your talents.  

  Overall as I have said many times through out this review I LOVED it! I give it 5/5 stars.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!