Monday, October 18, 2010

Odyssey: Stuck in the past

  The Odyssey scoop posted an article today written by Marvin Grant about the fact that Odyssey is really stuck in the past. I did both agree with this article and disagree so here are my thoughts.
  The matter about Katrina I thought was way over exaggerated. From the article, I got the impression that the Odyssey team had said that they were not going to bring Katrina back but they did by popular demand. But this is what I herd from FOTF, they actually didn't want to bring Katrina back for simply the sake of saying hello. They wanted to bring her back later when they really had a place for her.
  And also in a "Thankstaking Story" Eugene did mention Katrina and when he did he spoke very highly of her.
  On the other hand what I did agree with was the fact that Eugene and Connie shouldn't be fighting quite so much. I mean Connie and Eugene are both adults and Christians and even though nobody is perfect I think they should be doing their best to overcome their bickering.
  I do think that it would be good for them to get on with their lives. They should be showing some sort of growth as Christians after twenty-two years. So anyways I thought that this article was well written and did have some good points. If you want to read it go to http://www.odysseyscoop.com/articles/article36.htm

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!