Friday, March 25, 2011

Album 54 cover


File:54art.jpg            It would be hard for any of you to have not seen the pictures of the cover art for album 54, but I will share it anyway. I was a bit disappointed after album 53, which had such details in the background and in the characters. In the picture on the left you can see that at the bottom it looks very unfinished. I don't look on the kids faces or the funny looking whit in the background. But because this is just our first look at the cover I have the feeling that there will be more details added later.
File:54front.pngAnd to the right is another picture of album 54 with the non-official border around it. It looks a lot better with the border, I think it will work even though I was expecting something more to the quality of album 53.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!