Friday, March 18, 2011

"The Green Ring Conspiracy Part 1" Review

Summary:
A plane crashes in Gower's Field and both Emily and Matthew make surprising discoveries nearby. Meanwhile, both Whit and Wally Haggler meet friends from the past.

Review:
 
  I was so surprised while hearing this episode, I did not expect the new season to sound so good!
  There were a few parts that seemed pointless. I didn't understand why they had to have the game fact or urban legend at the beginning or why Eugene needed to tell us about crashing a plane while it has nothing to do with the story.
  The overall sound of the episode was the best I have ever heard it was all around so good with the sound effects, acting, and music.
  I was so glad to hear Jay and his uncle all throughout the episode. Jay is starting to sound more and more less of a bully, but I don't mind that.
Connie is finally starting to go to collage! She did graduate 22 albums ago, I think it was about time. And I love the subject although she has never seemed to take an interest in art before.
  It is interesting how there are guns now in AIO, I don't think there is anything wrong with that back in the Blackgaard era they never used real guns.
  I have decided because the story is so long I will give it a rating at the end of the album. Thank you for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!