Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Review: Opposite Day

Opposite Day

Summary:
Odyssey Middle School's “Opposite Day” inspires Olivia Parker to become friends with a girl who is nothing like her.
Meanwhile, Barrett Jones becomes obsessed with getting as many online friends as possible.

Review:

  Plot/Writing: This episode did not quite keep my entertainment level. I was surprised about this because it was written by Kathy Buchanan who is one of my favorite writers. But that didn't bother me very much at all.

Humor: I thought that Wooton was disappointingly not very funny. Not much to say about the humor because there wasn't much.

Characters/Acting: The biggest shock and disappointment in the acting was of course Barrett's voice. Just when I was getting over his really bad performance in, "Game for a Mystery."
  The voice's of all the girl characters confused me the first time I listened to the episode. And of course Amber's Laugh got on my nerves the first time I heard it.
  Does anyone know who Georgina Cordova played? In the end Chris said her name in the credits but I couldn't figure out who she was.

Lesson: Club Kid Chat was obviously code for Facebook. And while you shouldn't spend too much time on it especially when you are Barrett's age, your Facebook friends are also your real friends not just random people. I thought that both of the lessons were pretty good.

  Most people have said that they did not like this episode at all! My thoughts are more neutral. It was by far not my favorite episode of the season, but I didn't hate it so I would give it a 2/5.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!