Friday, November 19, 2010

Behind the scenes of "A Capsule Comes to Town"

Behind the Scenes: A Capsule Comes to Town
 
  This was a long one so I only posted the first paragraph.
  "This episode featured the documentary that Connie started working on in, "A Chip of the Shoulder" (album 49). It was presented as an episode of a fictional series called At Home in My Town. We persuaded Focus on the Family commentator  Stuart Shepard to play the host. It is the only episode that doesn't feature Chris's voice anywhere in the program."
- The Official Guide p.489

 Since reading this I have heard Stuart Shepherd on a Christian radio program and I thought that it was AIO when he said, "and I am Stuart Shepherd," just like in, "A Capsual comes to town."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!