Friday, November 5, 2010

Fact Friday

Every Friday (as long as I can remember to do it) I will be posting a fact that I think is interesting from "The Official Guide." Here is the first one...
  Sound Bites: "When we were recording 'The Life of the Party,'we accidentally misquoted the bible by having a character say, 'What you reap you shall also sow.' With careful editing, the sound designers fixed the line to it's correct rendering, 'What you sow, you shall also reap.' When you listen to this episode see if you can tell."
-The Official Guide p.71

2 comments:

  1. Every time I listen to "The Life of the Party" I listen carefully to see if I can tell that that line was edited, but they did it so well that I can't!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't been able to tell either!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!