Saturday, February 26, 2011

Scoop Yourself

  I got back late last Sunday night from Honduras, and I have delayed blogging until now. But there hasn't been any earth shattering news recently. My trip was absolutely amazing, I think I will post some pictures when I get them on the computer.
  Today on the Odyssey scoop it was announced that there will be a contest called, scoop yourself. What you need to do to win is come up with the most creative way of displaying your Odyssey collection. If you win you will get a copy of  "The Green Ring Conspiracy." I think I will give it a try even though I don't have any ideas.
  I will hopefully be posting my thoughts on "The Green Ring Conspiracy" soon, without any spoilers.

6 comments:

  1. Yes, a very welcome back! I think we all missed your posts. :) I'm glad your trip went well. I was praying that it would. I think it'd be great to be able to go on a trip like that. Praise God!

    P.S. I think you ment to title your post "Scoop Yourself" rather than "Scoop Youeself." :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, BTW, did you have a birthday recently? Or am I just remembering wrong? Because I thought your profile said you were fourteen, but now it says you are fifteen. But I could be wrong. If I'm not, happy birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yah, it was January 7. And yes I did mean "Scoop Yourself," I was a key off.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome back! Glad your trip went well. Did you enjoy #53?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes I did, I could easily say that it was the best album in a long time!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!