Friday, February 4, 2011

Goodbye (for a little while)

  I will be gone for a while, on Wednesday I am leaving on a mission trip to Honduras, I will be gone for about 10 days. I am really starting to get nervous. I am going without either of my parents, I have never gone anywhere without them for this long. And considering it's not a "have fun" trip I bet I will be uncomfortable. So I would really appreciate it if you would pray for me.
  I gave in, I bought the, "The Green Ring Conspiracy" to listen to on the plane, but I am saving it until then. I will still be around until Wednesday night but I won't be posting anything until at least February 20. I just hope there isn't any amazing news while I am gone. Goodbye everyone.

4 comments:

  1. Now that is a great reason to get the album early. Congratulations! I hope you have great fun and learn a lot on the missions trip, and I will pray for you whenever I see this post.

    I actually think it'd be exhilarating to go out of the country for 10 days without either of my parents, but that's just me. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Goodbye! Hope you have a safe trip on the plane, and that you have a wonderful time on your missions trip. I'll be praying for you too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you have a good trip. Have fun listening to #53!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!