Friday, June 10, 2011

Episode Titles

I apologize for not blogging for so long, something has been up with this website and I have not been able to log in. Now I finally got in and I'm on vacation and will be for another week. It is hard to type on my mom's lap top that we brought along so I won't type my review at the moment, but the good news is that I have started to relisten to the episodes and take notes on them.

  I just got a chance to look on the Odyssey scoop, and I see that the official episode titles have been released for album 54.
 
691: Wooton Knows Best
692: A Penny Saved
693: The Amazing Loser
694: Anger Mismanagement
695: Forgiving, More or Less
696: You're Two Kind
697: A Penny Earned
698: Never for Nothing
699: Emily, the Genius
700: How to Sink a Sub
701: Unbecoming Jay
702: Childish Things
  I do wonder if it is a consistence that two of the titles have the word of perhaps the name Penny in them. I thought that they were going to take a brake from the story lines introduced in The Green Ring Conspiracy. It would be nice to be able to find out what is going to happen in the Wooton/Penny story in the fall rather than waiting until next spring.

  Three weeks ago I ordered the actual Green Ring conspiracy album. I wasn't in such a hurry to get it this time since I can still listen to it any time, but I really needed to buy it to have a complete collection.

  I hope every one is having an excellent summer so far!

4 comments:

  1. Those two episodes have been confirmed as being Wooton/Penny episodes. And it is a common belief among the bloggers that the title "A Penny SAVED" implies that Penny will get saved in the episode. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's what I was thinking, but what do you think "A Penny Earned" might mean. Hmm... I'm hoping she isn't earned by Woonton or any thing. I don't think I'd like that. Who knows maybe she will be earned in a different way.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh boy, that's a good point. I agree, that would be pretty bad. I hope it's something different.

    ReplyDelete
  4. But then again, wouldn't that give it away in the title? Perhaps Penny is put in a life threatening situation, and in turn has to be saved. Or the two episodes could be about stewardship and the love of money.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!