Thursday, June 23, 2011

Duggars Go To FOTF

Last week I was privileged to be in a hotel, while the Focus on the Family-19 Kids and Counting episode aired. We don't have any TV channels at home but of course we had it their. It was fun to watch since my family had gone several years before, when I was Twelve.

  Unfortunately we went at exactly the wrong time we were their in July and the special 20th anniversary celebration was in August, my parents talked about going back, but it was just too much money. If only we would have gone a few months later I could have meet Katie Leigh, Will Ryan, and Paul Herlinger before he died. I still haven't quite gotten over that.
  They did all of the same stuff we did, they went to the Garden of the Gods, the Royal Gorge, and of course we went to Focus on the Family. We recorded and AIO episode of our own, went down Wooton's slide and all that fun stuff. But it is sad to say that I did not try a WOD-FAM-CHOC-SOD, something about chocolate soda sounds kind of weird to me.

  You can still see the episode if you want to buy it here. So yeah I liked it a lot and if you ever get the chance definitely go visit Whit's End. It's not quite what I think the real (or imaginary) one is like, but you could never really get Whit behind the counter.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!