Monday, January 9, 2012

I'm sorry for my nearly two months of absence but you know how time school is- time consuming. And this blog isn't at the top of my priority list right now. So, what has AIO been up to meanwhile? Not much. I suppose we are just in the lull between two albums. Yes, there have been a few repacks, and some podcasts, but nothing very exciting.
  It's needless to say that I will not continue with the album reviews for "Clanging Cymbals and the Meaning of God's Love" But here are a few bits of information of my favorite and least favorite episodes (Not to say that I don't like them, but I have to be a little bit critical right?) and overall rating.

Favorite Episodes: You're Too Kind
                               Never for Nothing
                               How to Sink a Sub

Least Favorite Episodes: Forgiving More... or less
                                        Anger Mismanagement

Overall rating: 93%

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!