Monday, September 26, 2011

Overall Album Review

  Last Friday, I purchased "Clanging Cymbals and the Meaning of God's Love," I have listened to all the episodes minimally three times. I found them to be very simple, especially when comparing them to "The Green Ring Conspiracy;" some of the episodes only had one conflict. Even though they were simple and childlike, which I suppose they should be, I found them to be interesting and for the most part they kept my attention. One thing that I need to keep in mind is that I am reviewing a kid’s show, and the morals and themes were set in a kid-friendly range.

  I am excited to say that they were all biblical based, exploring a different aspect of God's love each time. And I also enjoy episodes that aren’t continuing like these are; I find that I end up listening to them more often. Over all, I enjoyed them; there were some episodes that were better than others, I will wait until they start airing to go into that.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!