Tuesday, August 30, 2011

New charcter Illustrations

There are now Illustrations for Richard Maxwell and Phillip Glossman.
The picture of Richard Maxwell is below, on the right. I think it's okay,
 I really don't visualize any of the characters in my head. I only hear
 them as voices. I don't put faces to them. I may think of certain
 characteristics that they have but I cant see them.

The drawing for Philip Glossman (below) on the other hand I don't like at all. I didn't think that he would actually have a villain like look to him. he was on the City council, and some people still thought of him as good. I think that he would have more of a professional look to him.


Thank you for reading,
             Jessa

1 comment:

  1. Hi!
    My name is Lauren! I am 13!
    I also LOVE adventures In Odyssey!!!!
    My blog is called: Lauren's Book Blog or
    lauren-baker.blogspot.com
    Come look at it some time!
    By the way. I think the picture looks like Richard Maxwell.
    Lauren

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!